Anonymous asked: So sad. :(:(:( You're the best Xavier source out there. You're fun to chat with too. Before you go, I think you should tells us ten fun facts about yourself that we don't know all ready and not about Xavier either. Also can you tell how many people have followed you? I'm curious.
Thanks on both accounts, that’s really very sweet of you. I enjoy talking to you guys, too. :) How many have followed me? 1038. And I’m not really 10-fun-facts kinda interesting, I promise. So, how about five, and we’ll call it even? (Or, you know, odd. Technicalities.)
1. I collect (and display) Legos. My absolute favorites are the Architecture series (my next purchases will be Big Ben and Sydney Opera House - I’m dying for those!), but I also have Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. Hopefully, I’ll be adding The Avengers soon, as well. (Bonus fact, apparently: I’m a huge nerd.)
2. There are 10 members of my family. Me, my sister, our parents, and six cats. That’s right, six. They’re all rescues (most were abandoned at various locations and wound up finding us, actually), all are named after fictional characters, and all but one have proper names (first, middle, and last, sometimes more).
3. Not only do I have an extremely intense fear of sharks, I’m also terrified of tornadoes (unfortunately, I’ve been through two), cows (totally justified, I was attacked when I was a kid), and suddenly realizing I need to vomit whilst driving. You read that right. I couldn’t be more serious.
4. My sister and I consider TV and movie quotes a legitimate form of conversation (as well as our own language, according to friends and family). Like, entire conversations. Everything from childhood favorites to Weeds to The Social Network to, well, obviously, most of Xavier’s films. Newcastle, The Loved Ones, and A Few Best Men are especially full of often-used quotes.
5. I used to live in LA. I loved it. I try to visit at least once a year and, honestly, I don’t know if there’s a better feeling in the world than stepping off the plane, getting behind the wheel of a rental car, and hitting the freeway (especially late at night). It’s like I can finally breathe again.
So, now that you know a bit more about me, please, enjoy the rest of FYXS.